It is located on our monastery property nestled among the trees. It has three guest rooms, a completely furnished kitchen, a great room and two patios. In this comfortable and peaceful environment you will experience an opportunity to:
- Meditate on Scripture
- Attend Eucharist and Liturgy of the Hours with the Poor Clare Community
- Spend time in personal prayer and reflection
- Enjoy the healing power of nature
- Deepen in faith as you learn through the books, CDs and DVDs available
- Have time for journaling, walking and other exercise
- Receive spiritual direction if you would like
- Enjoy a flexible schedule suited to your needs
We offer this as an ecumenical retreat house, open to individuals for private retreats.
La Foresta enables us to share the good things of our God with local people as well as with welcomed guests from other parts of our country and the world.
To make a reservation or for more information, contact:
Sr.Bernadette at 864.834.8015 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org